4.01 – Running your own seminars
The event organisers have put in a great deal of time, effort and also committed a substantial amount of money to put on these events. We are under contract with THInK and that means we have certain obligations to follow.
Running your own seminars at the event location :
- You agree that you will not run your own seminar or event, at the event location where the event(s) are being held.
- You also agree that you will not run your own seminar or event in the hotel room of the event location where the event(s) are being held.
Specific agreements, contracts and laws that apply :
- The laws of the Russian Federation with regards to operating a seminar, event or meeting in private without the written permission of the owner of the property
- The contract the event organisers have with the event location (including the hotel)
- The contract the event organisers have with THInK
Possible actions that could occur :
If you do not have the express written consent of :
- The event location (and hotel) management
- The event organisers
And if you are found to be running your own seminar, event or meeting in the event location without the express written permission of all 3 of the above parties, then :
- It is possible that you could be prosecuted according to Russian Federation laws if you were in violation of any such law
- It is possible that you could be held financially liable by the event location for running an event, seminar or meeting for commercial gain without the permission from the management of the event location (and hotel)
- It is possible that you could be held financially liable for any perceived loss of income which might laid against the event organisers by either the Russian Federation, the event location and management, or THInK
Remember that all effort to run these event(s) have been made to give an opportunity to ThetaHealers to attend specific seminars or events associated with the visit to Russia of the representative of THInK (in this case Vianna Stibal). If you were to unethically gain financial advantage without the express written permission from the 3 parties involved in running the event(s) then you possible face several different actions against you, which is not in the spirit of what is aimed with the event(s) being held.
THInK, the event organisers and the event location team have put in time, effort and money to create a safe and reliable space for the event(s) to occur – so it would not be right for you to get an unfair advantage without also committing or providing some sort of support (time / effort or money) towards gathering all the attendees for the event(s).