2.01 – Payment overview
Payments for attending Instructors seminars are split into two (2) separate and independent parts.
For each instructors seminar you register for, you will be required to pay
- a Host Fee (payable to the CEC for Russia)
- and a Seminar Fee (payable to THInK)
Payments for attending Practitioner seminars are split into two (2) separate and independent parts.
For each practitioners seminar you register for, you will be required to pay
- a Host Fee (payable to the CEC for Russia)
- and a Seminar Fee (payable to the person who delivers the seminar ** see additional note below )
** In some instances the CEC for Russia will invite foreign speakers to deliver the seminar. In that case you will pay the seminar fee directly to the speaker. If the CEC for Russia arranges local / Russian speakers, then the seminar fee will be collected from you by the CEC for Russia, and they will make payment to the speaker. Please check each seminars details for more information that applies.
Payments required for translations during a seminar (where required) are automatically included in the Host Fee payment unless otherwise specified for a specific language. Please view clause 2.01.03 of these terms and conditions for more information.
Payments for a ticket to attend a ThetaHealing Day or ThetaHealing Evening event, will be a once-off payment which will be collected by the CEC for Russia. Please view clause 2.01.04 of these terms and conditions for more information.
- The Host Fee is payable in advance to the CEC for Russia before the start of the seminar(s).
- The method of payment that will be accepted for the Host Fee, will be dependent on the country which you are from and where your payment will originate. This is to comply with Russian Federation laws and tax regulations
- PayPal payments : – We are aware of payment restrictions associated with using the PayPal system. To accommodate foreign guests to Russia, please contact the CEC for Russia to find a suitable payment method in case that you are unable to use PayPal to pay the Host Fee.
- Russian citizens : – We will offer a bank payment method to any Russian citizens for the Host Fee. This option will allow you to pay into one of the Russian bank accounts operated by the CEC for Russia (Natalia Lapshicheva and Craig Koekemoer).
- Cash Payments : – No CASH PAYMENTS will be authorised or accepted.
- Credit / Debit Card Payments : – Credit and Debit card payments can only be accepted at this stage through the PayPal Invoice method. We do not operate a separate credit or debit card payment system, and should we make such a system available at a later stage we will update these Terms and Conditions.
- Bank Transfers to Russia from outside of the country : – In order for us as the CEC for Russia to comply with Russian Federation laws (including taxation regulations) – we are unable to accept any bank transfer payments from outside of Russia to any of our Russian bank accounts. We do have suitable alternative methods, including issuing of PayPal invoices to foreign guests to Russia. Please contact the CEC for Russia to discuss your options if you are not a Russian citizen.
- The Seminar Fee is payable in advance to THInK before the start of the seminar(s).
- The Seminar Fee is payable in US Dollars through PayPal.
- PayPal payments : – We are aware of payment restrictions associated with using the PayPal system. If you do not have a PayPal account, and you wish to pay using a Credit or a Debit card, please contact THInK to request a PayPal Invoice to be generated for you. In this way, you can pay the Seminar Fee across multiple payments, which will allow you to avoid being refused a payment due to any limitations that might be placed on daily payment limits by your Credit or Debit card company.
- Alternative payment methods : – If you are attending seminars and the country where you live blocks the use of PayPal, there are alternative methods that could be considered. Please contact THInK to discuss a suitable alternative if you are blocked in your country from being able to make use of PayPal payments.
- Cash Payments : – No CASH PAYMENTS will be authorised or accepted, to comply with Russian Federal and Taxation laws.
- Bank Payments into a USA bank account operated by THInK : – Only under specific and special circumstance, will THInK be able to provide you with banking details for a bank payment or transfer for the Seminar Fee. The use of the bank payment option can not be authorised for any payments that originate from Russia. With payments originating from outside of Russia, into a THInK operated bank account, you will need to make sure that the payment has been completed at your bank no less than 10 working days before the start of the seminar(s).
- All Seminar Fees payable to THInK must be paid in US Dollars.
Translation and interpretation for
- Russian to English
- and English to Russian
is provided free of charge (and thus already included as part of your Host Fee payment).
The main speaker(s) for the seminars speak in English or Russian, so there will be no additional payment required for you if you speak and understand English or Russian.
Translation and interpretation for any other language will be an additional fee, calculated on a minimum number of attendees that are required to attend the event in order to cover the costs of providing interpretation and translation services for you if you do not understand English or Russian.
All Translation Fee’s (where required) are payable to the CEC for Russia.
Please note : There is a NO REFUND policy on any payments made for translation or interpretation services.
The fee required to purchase a ticket to attend a ThetaHealing Day or ThetaHealing Evening event is payable to the CEC for Russia, and is calculated in Russian Rubles.
The payment method for purchasing the tickets, will depend on the ticket service provider that the CEC for Russia decides to use.
At this stage we are not accepting cash payments, as there is a need to strictly control the number of tickets sold to attend either of these events, and there is a limited capacity in the venues that will be used for these events.
Please note : The terms and conditions that are listed here are very specific to the transferability of purchased tickets, cancellation and refund policies, and also the purchasing of tickets for unfair financial gain or benefit.
** Please note that we always have questions about why specific payment methods are not acceptable. We have included more information on the FAQ page – to view this information please visit The FAQ page on 2020.ViannaInRussia.com which we will update from time to time. Note the FAQ page is for information purposes only and is not considered part of these terms and conditions displayed here.