Use the links below to view other sections of the FAQ :
v - Scholarships
Answers relating to scholarships, how to apply for one, what to expect and other information will appear here.
- The first is a scholarship for the Host Fee
- The second is a scholarship for the THInK Seminar Fee
Scholarship amounts vary from seminar to seminar.
- There are certain seminars where a full scholarship will not be awarded.
- To give you an example, for the THInK Seminar Fee for Basic DNA Instructors, you could typically expect between $100 to $300 US Dollars if awarded a scholarship.
- For the Host Fee, a scholarship if awarded might be between 2’000 to 8’000 Rubles depending on the seminar.
Once a decision is made, you will be notified of the amount of the scholarship that has been awarded by the relevant decision maker.
You can apply for a scholarship at any time. The deadline for accepting scholarship applications is as follows:
- Host Fee – up to 4 weeks before the start of the seminar
- THInK Seminar Fee – 3 months before the start of the seminar
Once a decision has been made you will be notified via E-mail of the decision.
For Host Fee Scholarships
- the decision is made by the Country Event Co-Ordinators for Russia, based on availability and merit.
For THInK Seminar Fee Scholarships
- the decision is made by the board of directors for THInK, again based on availability and merit.
We have considered the Public and National holidays that apply to Russia and the USA during December and January. (For more information on these dates please see Public & National Holidays in December and January
With this in mind we have will suggest the following :
Host Fee Scholarship Application
We will accept applications until the 10th of December. Final decisions will be made by the 13th of December. That will allow you enough time to make your payment for the Host Fee payments, before businesses and banks close for the Public and National holidays in Russia.
THInK Seminar Fee Scholarship Application
Applications for scholarships for the THInK Seminar Fee need to be submitted to THInK before the 15th of October 2019. THInK will make their decision and send a response if your scholarship application has been approved, up until the 3rd of December 2019.
You should make your plans, and pay for the seminars accordingly. If you pay in full for the THInK Seminar Fee and a scholarship is awarded to you after you have paid, a refund will be processed to you by THInK.