Use the links below to view other sections of the FAQ :
v - Scholarships
Answers relating to scholarships, how to apply for one, what to expect and other information will appear here.
- The first is a scholarship for the Host Fee
- The second is a scholarship for the THInK Seminar Fee
Scholarship amounts vary from seminar to seminar.
- There are certain seminars where a full scholarship will not be awarded.
- To give you an example, for the THInK Seminar Fee for Basic DNA Instructors, you could typically expect between $100 to $300 US Dollars if awarded a scholarship.
- For the Host Fee, a scholarship if awarded might be between 2’000 to 8’000 Rubles depending on the seminar.
Once a decision is made, you will be notified of the amount of the scholarship that has been awarded by the relevant decision maker.
You can apply for a scholarship at any time. The deadline for accepting scholarship applications is as follows:
- Host Fee – up to 4 weeks before the start of the seminar
- THInK Seminar Fee – 3 months before the start of the seminar
Once a decision has been made you will be notified via E-mail of the decision.
For Host Fee Scholarships
- the decision is made by the Country Event Co-Ordinators for Russia, based on availability and merit.
For THInK Seminar Fee Scholarships
- the decision is made by the board of directors for THInK, again based on availability and merit.