Use the links below to view other sections of the FAQ :
i - Payment Options
Knowing what your options are will help you make a smooth and easy payment.
To attend a seminar you need to make payments to the event organisers for the Host Fee, to THInK for the Seminar Fee, and then if required to the event organisers for the Translation Fee.
The full explanation of what is included in these payments is listed on the terms and conditions you will be sent once you register for the seminars or events we host. In summary, the host fee payment and the seminar fee payment covers all costs related to bringing the speaker(s) for the seminar(s) to Moscow in Russia, plus operating expenses to host the event.
The requirements of hosting the event include providing you with all manuals. documents and certification, and this is included in the payment you make for the host fee and seminar fee payments.
The translation fee payment is only applicable to anyone who does not speak, read and write English or Russian. If you require translation into a different language, then the translation fee will be applied according to certain conditions that need to be met for that language service to be offered.
Remember we are not a hotel nor are we a travel agency. So that means you are responsible for paying for:
- your own flights / travel costs (this includes travel to and from the seminar, and also local travel in Moscow during your stay)
- your own meals, drinks and snacks etc.
- excursions you might want to take in Moscow
- any additional books, CD’s or DVD’s etc that you might want to purchase
At the time of writing this comment (August 2019) the hotel where the seminars are being run have rooms available in January for 2 people sharing (either double or twin), which includes breakfast, for about $160 US Dollars per day. Considering this is a 4 star hotel, with the additional use of the Gym, Swimming Pool & Sauna – this is a fantastic rate compared to other cities and countries. Remember you do not have to stay in the event hotel, and there are other options in the area that you can consider too!
There are several reasons why THInK can not take cash payments for the THInK Seminar Fee.
The main reason is that it is illegal for them to do so.
There are several reasons why we can not collect your payment and then pay that to THInK.
If you think about it logically :
- If we take a payment from you then we pay tax on that payment
- Then when we send the money to THInK, we will pay a service fee to the bank who will process that payment.
- Lastly THInK will pay an additional tax on the money that we have paid to them.
As we don’t have a written contract with THInK to collect payments from you on their behalf, we are not authorised to do so. Besides this we would need to make sure that we have all the correct documentation in place to make sure we comply with Russian Federation rules and tax requirements.
To be practical, it would be risky with the current political and economic climate for us to take payments on behalf of THInK. So to make things simpler, to comply with all current contracts etc. – We are not able to collect payments for the THInK Seminar Fee on behalf of THInK.
We will not stop you from making payments up until the day before the seminar starts, however there are good reasons why we encourage you to pay early!
- If you make a late payment – we might not have manuals for your seminar available on the first day.
- If you make a late payment – we will not be able to complete your contracts and registration on time. This could delay the start of the seminar, as Vianna normally wants everyone in the room before the start of the seminar.
- If you make a late payment, and there is an issue with THInK receiving the payment, it could prevent you from taking the seminar or it could cause additional stress during your seminar which you will not need.
Our suggestion is that you make sure you pay early! Do not leave it until the last day! We need at least 2 working days to print your manuals and process your registration, to prevent delays on the day of registrations!